Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a drag

50 times less drag than skin, how can you argue with that?

the pointzero3 has a drag coefficient of 0.032 which is over 50 times lower than skin


At 5:30am this morning I dragged myself out of bed at and trudged off to swim in my brand new Blue Seventy Pointzero3+ swim skin. I told those who asked what the heck I was doing that I just wanted to drag it out and try it on, but the truth is that it makes me feel fast. However, whether I swim fast at Kona or drag arse will obviously be directly related the frequency of me dragging myself out of bed to go swimming, cause who am I to question the stats.

Why? Well for you non-tri geeks out there, the swim at Kona is a non wetsuit swim, but these drag defeating swim-skins are allowed...and i need all the help I can get.

Thanks Blue Seventy.

No comments:

Post a Comment