Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Biggest of BIG Wendesdays

I think everyone in New Zealand will be buying a Big Wednesday for this tonight’s draw...$25 million...can i say that again....$25 million. How nice would that be (it’s rhetorical question of course)?



I, like many others, have already decided how we’d spend it, and thought I share with you the first five things I’d like to do....now I say ‘like to do’ because ultimately Kylie will have to approve any decisions.

  1. Share my winnings with my family
  2. Buy a new house and car etc...
  3. Donate huge amounts of money to the Cancer Society
  4. Buy a property and open an endurance training base
  5. Invest in the dreams of my friends
  6. Then I’d have a coffee

Ok that is 6 things, but hey it’s my blog, and if all goes according to plan I’ll be worth $25,000,010 tomorrow - so really I can do what i like J

Some other questions that I have always pondered about when you hear about other people who have won big - $25million big

  • Would I continue to work? No
  • Would I even ring my boss to tell him? No
  • Would I invest it? Only in the future of family and friends

Wish me luck - cause the odds are in my favour 1 in 2,715,000

1 comment:

  1. So my dream is to be able to live financial freedom and be able to train all day every day! I hope i come under the friend banner hahahahahaha but nice one mate! im down tommorrow if you want to join geoff and myself for a swim techniques session at 5.30pm greerton pools???

    ReplyDelete